What's new

What Food am I making Game.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
You guys are close enough.

Thai Chicken noodle soup. The broth is the best part.

$image.jpg

Haven't a guess but... i'm surprised to see the weight of the peas and carrots package is a metric measure. The chipotles look to have both but of their out of Mexico, we get the same cans up here (where they have to be labeled metric.)

dave

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Haven't a guess but... i'm surprised to see the weight of the peas and carrots package is a metric measure. The chipotles look to have both but of their out of Mexico, we get the same cans up here (where they have to be labeled metric.)

dave

Dave, the other side of the bag has both ounces and grams listed. Everything now days is listed with both types of measurements. The beef however is listed in pounds/ounces.

I assumed metric was never to be seen, the slippery slope. We've been officially metric up here since i believe, 1975. At the farmers market i'll order meats and cheeses by both systems even at the same vendor's, prices will be given in both systems as well even after all this time.
dave

I have one ready to go from the other night that I can jump in with to keep it going until TexFlood has one, if nobody objects.

Top Bottom