What's new

British Aristocrat Jnr.

Hi people

I thought I'd share my new Aristocrat Jnr with you. Overall considering it's age it has survived pretty well. The doors open a little loosely and unevenly but close tightly. I checked out Razor Emporium's video about this and it can possibly be fixed, no guarantee though.
There is some tarnishing to the upper part of the handle and some down the length of the handle. I can't get it any cleaner so this is possibly a revamp candidate.
$A1.jpg$A2.jpg$A3.jpg$A4.jpg$A7.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what the white border is made from? I'd like to clean it but need to know what it is first.
Also, were these English Jnr's nickel or silver plated, seem to have references to both.
$DSC_0257.jpg

If one door is sticky, it's an easy fix. If you look under the razor, the t-bar, that moves up and down is slightly tweaked. Just get some pliers, wrapped in duct tape, and ever so slightly twist the bar, under the razor, in the outward direction of the area that is sticking. It doesn't take much, and you won't see the amount of movement, by your eyes. But, it has worked on several of my razors.

If one door is sticky, it's an easy fix. If you look under the razor, the t-bar, that moves up and down is slightly tweaked. Just get some pliers, wrapped in duct tape, and ever so slightly twist the bar, under the razor, in the outward direction of the area that is sticking. It doesn't take much, and you won't see the amount of movement, by your eyes. But, it has worked on several of my razors.

Yep, works like a charm! Give it a try and you will see!

Top Bottom