What's new

Rubberset 200-4 massive brush Resto

This is my first big brush surprisingly. Especially since I am a bowl lather kind of guy. This one was kinda beat up with nicks on quite a bit of it. A lot of sanding and polishing it turned out great IMO.

This had a metal ring in it preventing the knot from being set as deep as I wanted to so that took some grinding to cut it out. After that it was just a matter of opening the hole a few MM and the 28mm knot fit perfectly! I am ridiculously excited to use this baby!

The knot almost looks like it has bloomed! It will bloom like crazy after its first use!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much, this is AMAZING because I bowl lather and this seems to really be made for it. Honestly I never thought the size of the brush really made the difference but man, I think I was just proven wrong. I did my de-stink process which consists of multiple lathers with a soap I don't care for. So I get a glimpse into the bloom! Here she is, in all of her glory.

28mm silvertip from Virginia Sheng

Used it for the first time today. What a lather hog! Whipped up a lather in my scuttle with ease. One of my favorites from my rotation. Used with my new GEM push button razor. My GEM collection is almost complete!

Sorry for the late response. I had many pictures in the first post that unfortunately have since been removed. I'm going to try and add the pics to the first post so they can be seen by all when the page is opened.

Top Bottom