What's new

Ever Ready 200 Green Resto

So I now have my pair complete!!! This one has the green handle and the other was the red in another one of my Resto pages. This one I set with a 24mm silvertip from VS. I haven't been able to use it yet but I am very excited! Hope you all like it, I know I sure do!

I will update with post bloom pics when the times comes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you both very much, I am very excited to complete this one. Here are some pictures for you.

First, after my de-funk process

Second, my pair ��

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Very nice. I like the look of ever ready brushes. I'm looking for my first one to restore. I feel inspired.

KeenDogg

Yeah, I figured you'd say that!!!! Lol. It is quite unique. I'll probably have to stumble into one of those to get one.

KeenDogg

Mr. Moustache,
When you did your restore on the green one, did you take it apart? I got one and am attempting to restore it. I found when I took mine apart there was like a reddish glue(?) on the base where the top and bottom meet together. I wondered if you ran into this as well and if so, how did you remove it. Thanks,

Adam.

Very sorry for the extremely late response. It has been some time since I have been in the site.

I did not take the handle apart as yours did. I have seen that happen to some but I have yet to have it happen to me. My next resto seems like a good candidate for it to come a part however!

If it happened to me, I would use a small amount of glue to put them together. Once you fill the handle I would think they would be set together again.

Top Bottom