What's new

I don't always notice the sniper

$funny-pictures-auto-most-interesting-man-sniper-479804.jpeg

I was surprised to find a private message this afternoon indicating my participation and overall presence on Badger & Blade caught the attention of the Sniper Team, an elusive group that is everywhere, but remains unseen. Not only had they noticed my actions, but they even encouraged me to keep at it by offering me a $25 gift certificate to West Coast Shaving! I am honored to be the target of this PIF, and humbly accept the gift.

The B&B virtual community is the best I've found on the Internet, and it is because of great moderators, stewards, and members that strive for a gentlemanly atmosphere where people give each other a helping hand, patiently and enthusiastically answer questions, mourns when a brother passes, and celebrates successes.

Thank you!

Congrats and very well deserved indeed. The true camaraderie and mature and gentlemanly behavior here is a far cry from many other places on the NET.

Sincerely;
Nate

Congratulations, Kyle! What are you going to get, with the gift certificate?

Thanks!

I'm still trying to decide. Since I'm the 2015 shave-purchase restraint, it would need to be a B&B item, which is an allowed exception, or something non-shaving related. I see they have nib items, a man groomer, bath products, etc. Oh, the possibilities!

Congrats, Kyle! You deserve it! Welcome to the elite club of victims! I got sniped way back when and got a WCS Glencairn glass.

Top Bottom