What's new

Who wants to try PannaCrema Nuavia Blu and Nuavia Rossa

I was getting excited about this BP 1924, until I saw that it costs twice as much as even the newer high priced Nùavia!

The presentation bowl is quite pricey, but the refills are a great value. In lieu of purchasing a Nuavia refill (since they don't exist), I'll probably end up getting a Boellis Panama 1924 refill and form it to my Nuavia bowl. Naturally I'll also buy another Nuavia.

And wow... I just shaved with Nuavia again today. This stuff is truly impressive. Top marks in every category. Flawless protection, amazing slickness, and wonderful post shave. Already one of my all time favorites! This pass around will ensure that others discover this wonderful soap.

Okay guys, sorry for the delay...I had some personal things that came up and could not be avoided. Anyway, I wanted just to post a pic just to show the soap and the jars are okay and that I didn't do any soap stealing (though I was tempted :001_smile). I am getting to the post office today and I will get the box off to the next lucky recipient. Thanks again Dave for this great opportunity.

$Nuavia Soap.jpg

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
I feel like these soaps can really last quite a few shaves. The pass-around soaps still look to have plenty left to go and mine has been my most used soap lately and still barely looks touched after about 20 shaves. It may be soft but I really feel like I got my money's worth so far.

So I made it to the Post Office and I would like to let everyone know that the box is off and will get to [MENTION=86642]DaltonGang[/MENTION] Friday. Below is the link and the tracking number. Hope you have as much fun with it as I did.

All is well. All numbers sent. I feel like I'm needing to rent a tuxedo for the first shave, with these soaps. At the very least, some soft music and candle light. Possibly some strawberries, and Champagne between passes.
:001_cool:

All is well. All numbers sent. I feel like I'm needing to rent a tuxedo for the first shave, with these soaps. At the very least, some soft music and candle light. Possibly some strawberries, and Champagne between passes.
:001_cool:

HEY, HEY, HEY! What you do with the soap in your house is your business! Details please! :blushing:

You can take the soaps on the sick date that you have planned. Just know that these soaps are young and innocent and that's the way they shall stay, so keep your hands and everything else to yourself. Have them back home no later than ten. I'll be cleaning my guns. Don't make me come looking for you.

You can take the soaps on the sick date that you have planned. Just know that these soaps are young and innocent and that's the way they shall stay, so keep your hands and everything else to yourself. Have them back home no later than ten. I'll be cleaning my guns. Don't make me come looking for you.

:D fantastic!
(but Nuàvia is a female)

Hey, you guys are just wrong. I just ment they deserved an elegant, formal, and classy shave.

I'm sorry but I couldn't resist. We're all sick in the head and just having some fun.

I hope you have a great holiday. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts about the soaps.

There you go. It's very nice of Marco to do this. This brings the Nuavia soaps back down to around the old introductory price and shipping is still free for orders over 100 euros so be sure to add a PannaCrema soap to get it over that mark.

Top Bottom