What's new

where to buy Gillette Platinum? Not to be confused with GSB

So other than ebay and amazon, is there any place that sells them at a reasonable price for 100 or 200?
ebay and amazon has them for about $30/100, which is a little more than I am willing to pay at this point.

I love this blade, and if I can find a good price, I might stock up on it before it goes out of production.

Appreciate your help.

As for people who haven't tried this blade, you really should. It is a super smooth blade that is also sharp as well.
I wouldn't say it's feather sharp, though.

I haven't seen them for much cheaper than $30 100. There was an ebay seller in Europe offering them for under $30 shipped but this was about a year ago. The price has since increased.

Razor Blades and More also offers them.

Just hang on until Christmas shopping starts, and a couple of vendors will start running specials on 100 blade purchases. I'm up to like 3000 blades, all high end stuff, Med Preps, Gillette Blacks, Polsilver SI's, Timors, etc., and bought them all cheap.
Christmas shopping season. That's the ticket. Keep an eye on FleaBay.

Just hang on until Christmas shopping starts, and a couple of vendors will start running specials on 100 blade purchases. I'm up to like 3000 blades, all high end stuff, Med Preps, Gillette Blacks, Polsilver SI's, Timors, etc., and bought them all cheap.
Christmas shopping season. That's the ticket. Keep an eye on FleaBay.

never thought blade prices would have that much fluctuation to warrant high volume purchase like that, well, I should wait patiently for xmas time then. Hopefully I will find someone who has a huge stash who doesn't like them anymore. Wishful thinking haha.

Top Bottom