What's new

Barbasol Therapeutic Shave Cream

I just had something strange happen while shaving with this new cream from Barbasol. After I was done, I had a heck of a time getting it off my skin. It didn't just rinse off. I had to cleanse my skin twice and then follow up with some witch hazel. It also left a weird residue in the sink and on my blade. Has anyone else used this stuff? Any thoughts? The ingredients are: water, stearic acid, mineral oil, boric acid, paraffin wax, corn starch, petrolatum, ammonium hydroxide, lanolin, potassium hydroxide, talc, glycerayl stearate, sodium silicate, fragrance, sodium cetearyl sulfate, allantoin, stearyl alcohol, coconut acid, bisabalol, gelatin terpinol, amyl salicylate, isoeugeol. Hope I spelled all of those right, the words were pretty small. I've never had this happen before. It says mosturizing. I guess it definitely does that.

I use that kind of creams as pre-shaves during my shower, then rinse it off before stepping out of the tub.
I guess that is easier to rinse off in the shower than @ the sink.

I am sorry but I couldnt admit using a barbasol product...especially on this site. brings back very bad flashbacks and terrible dreams of college and mach 3's and really fat girls:eek:

Top Bottom