What's new

If you could only pick one shaving soap.

I know this question has been asked a hundred times...but...I am looking to add a new soap to my collection...I would like to know what is your number one top pick for a shaving soap? I tend to prefer low scent or unscented soaps...

At one point I would've told you proraso green, at another MWF, at another still haslinger. At the moment it's valobra stick (smushed into a bowl). All are great, but I am glad I don't have to choose just one.

It's a toss up between Mikes coconut and Shannon's Aussie Ice. I could live with either forever and never feel like I would be missing anything (and I have a ton of soaps).

I'd pick a soap from Haslinger if I could only have one. I have used the sage, schafmilch, and coconut and loved them all. Hands down, my favorite soap. All have a light scent that doesn't linger. The sage is my favorite of the ones I've tried. It has a subtle earthy scent.

I'd say RazoRock tobacco #2. Easily my favorite soap right now. Tobacco #1 smells good too - mostly powdery, so kind of unscented-ish. Definitely affordable.

It's a toss up between Mikes coconut and Shannon's Aussie Ice. I could live with either forever and never feel like I would be missing anything (and I have a ton of soaps).
does that have menthol? im always in the market for metholated soaps/creams. nothing beats a cool shave

Top Bottom