What's new

Williams Shaving Soap Hoarding Disorder.a new disease.

I considered the ICD but many of the members here are North America based and with the ICD tending not classify every little ailment and the DSMs motto of a disorder for everyone, it thought it was the safe choice.

I considered the ICD but many of the members here are North America based and with the ICD tending not classify every little ailment and the DSMs motto of a disorder for everyone, it thought it was the safe choice.

Actually...it was meant to be a bit of fun. Being an obsessive collector of oddities and a loyal Williams fan, I was probably the first one self-diagnosed with Williams Shaving Soap Hoarding Disorder. Yes...I admit to having a mild case...and yes, I am seeking help. When the news hit the streets (picture young boy on street corner holding up newspaper, "Extra, extra read all about it...Williams Shaving soap to be discontinued...")...I felt the need to run out and ensure an adequate supply for the remaining years of my life. You see, after using it for so many years...I actually enjoy the scent. And with a quick flick of the wrist I manage to churn out a half tolerable lather with the lowly puck. And so, I was surprised (and a bit concerned) when I went into several stores to find Williams sold out and I thought to myself, "could it be there are others like me out there?

I had considered the source being the "International Health Federation of Wet shavers...but it seemed less believable. As you can tell...I am prone to hyperbole...another disorder for another forum. My mother always said I had a wild imagination.

Last edited:
proxy.php
Deluxe Shaving SoapRich, long lasting lather gives shavers the cleanest possible shave. Almond flavor. 12 individually wrapped bars per tube. Fits all size shaving mugs.

From a update right now i have 49 pucks and i'm still stockin, i'll stop at 60 if i can find the rest.

Consider yourself lucky....They pulled it from the shelves in my area weeks ago. I'm coming up empty-handed on each of my hunts. I'm down to only 1 puck as I could ALWAYS find some any time I needed it. Talk about your bait-and-switch.

Consider yourself lucky....They pulled it from the shelves in my area weeks ago. I'm coming up empty-handed on each of my hunts. I'm down to only 1 puck as I could ALWAYS find some any time I needed it. Talk about your bait-and-switch.
If i can reach my # and get some more i might be able to send you some just PM me

I was hoarding Williams before the recent news hit. I began buying up stocks of vintage and modern Williams a couple years ago.

Top Bottom