What's new

CLOSED PIF: Vintage blades, 4 piece Gillette, Palmolive stick, and more! CLOSED

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
CLOSED

It's been a long time since I did a PIF and what better time than July 4th to launch one.

Here's what the winner will get....

3 of the best blades ever created!!

Made in England Wilkinson Sword "Super Sword-Edge" - Legendary!

Gillette Super Stainless "The Spoiler" - My favorite blades ever ever ever

Personna 74 - Yup! Giving these away!

A Gillette Ball End Open Comb something or other.

Palmolive Shave Stick.

And more.....

A virtual high five!

10x Awesome Points

the mystique of receiving a PIF from Toothpick

maybe even an actual toothpick! New or Used: Your choice

Oh and that 4 piece razor? Well ya see the head and handle come apart due to a tiny crack in the handle. I'm thinking a little bit of epoxy or gorilla glue and it will be good as new. I have used it like this and it shaves just fine by the way.

OK, so time for the very simple rules of the PIF

There are no rules

Open to all B&B members

I'll pick a winner when this thread stops generating interest

Let's get it started.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only in for the toothpick. I had a filling come out in some chewing gum several years ago and haven't been to the dentist, so I use toothpicks with some frequency. Round, wooden, uncoated, please. Cinnamon-flavored if you happen to have some. New or used, I don't care.

Actually, I'm not in. But excellent idea, PIFing those blades.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Round, wooden, uncoated, please. Cinnamon-flavored if you happen to have some. New or used, I don't care.

$giphy.gif

Wait...I can't stop laughin'...ok, wait for it...
IM IN!
(Now I'm pretty creative and been known to ducktape a tent a canoe and things, but this toothpick handle idea...BRILLIANT! Um, ok maybe not.)

I'm in! I've heard really good things about all of these blades and I would love to give them a try. Thank you for the opportunity, and for everything else you do around here! Your PIF and hard work are greatly appreciated!

Excellent PIF.

Can't resist, I'm in. Would love to give these vintage blades and the Palmolive a go. Thanks for the opportunity. I would prefer a toothpick that, if used, still has its flavor.

Top Bottom