What's new

Kiss My Face Pump issue

I really like the Kiss My Face creams. My weekday favorite. Good shave and good to my face.

But the last. 3 pump bottles I've bought, the pump won't unlock.

You're supposed to turn the pump counter clockwise so it pops up. But it hasn't work on three straight purchases.

Is there some trick to this i'm missing? If you guys don't know, no one will.

Mine do that too. I fixed it by taking a Leatherman tool pliers and gripping the collar just below the pump part. Proceed as normal after doing so and it should "pop" up.

The collar spins along with the pump and prevents it from popping up.

Regards.

^
This.

Tragic design flaw on KMF pumps.

I wish they put this stuff in a more unisex container and ditched the pump mechanism. I know it comes in tubes, but that design also seems to lean toward a female market. The product inside is what really counts in the long run and I find it gives a great shave.

Last edited:
Yes, thank iwt210. I used pliers. Gripping internal stalk.

Love the product, but this shouldn't be that difficult.

Mine do that too. I fixed it by taking a Leatherman tool pliers and gripping the collar just below the pump part. Proceed as normal after doing so and it should "pop" up.

The collar spins along with the pump and prevents it from popping up.

Regards.

I just did that same after reading your post. But I didn't have to use pliers. Just grabbed the collar firmly with a paper towel with my right hand and twisted it counterclockwise per the arrow on the top using my left hand. Worked fine. Thanks...

I bought some KMF in the pump. I had to prime the pump to get it working (the pomegranate grapefruit doesn't taste as good as it sounds). Works fine now though.

imcndn

I never really planned on tasting KMF cream. But the first few times I used it, did anyway. I'd pump into one hand, spread top the other then part them to spread on both sides of my face. Every time there'd be this string of KMF between my hands that would stretch out and fall right into my mouth. Like the third time I was thinking "I did that again? Can't I learn?" Well I finally learned hah.

Just as well, for us, they use natural products!
Yes true, love the KMF products. Never saw them until reading about them here. They're lurking in many stores near me but not by the shaving stuff so never saw them. I use them a lot and my son has switched to KMF exclusively now.

Top Bottom