What's new

DC Fountain Pen Supershow, August 13-16, 2015

I have a feeling this is a situation where buddy system of trying to get everyone out I n a timely manner just turns into a meeting of enablers.

Looks like I will most likely be able to go this year! Any plans to meet up? I can show you guys some good places to eat (my old stomping grounds) as i'm sure Whiskey B. can as well.

Looks like I will most likely be able to go this year! Any plans to meet up? I can show you guys some good places to eat (my old stomping grounds) as i'm sure Whiskey B. can as well.
I'll just be in for the day (driving in from Harrisburg, PA) so I won't have a lot of time for "off-campus activities." Last year, several of us met for a sandwich and beer at the hotel restaurant. As we get closer to the event, we can exchange phone numbers/contact info and arrange to get together at the show.

I'm getting excited! :w00t:

Getting close! :w00t:

I'll be there Saturday morning and afternoon. If anyone wants to get together at the show, drop me a private message and we can exchange cell phone numbers. (Brian, I've still got yours unless it's been changed since last year.)

It looks like best case scenario I can try to go Friday night. If work is rough on Friday I will plan on blowing off my plans for Saturday and making a brief stop in but all in all the show might actually be out of the equation.

It looks like best case scenario I can try to go Friday night. If work is rough on Friday I will plan on blowing off my plans for Saturday and making a brief stop in but all in all the show might actually be out of the equation.
You do know that the show is not open to the general public until Saturday morning, right? Thursday and Friday are reserved for dealers and for those purchasing a "weekend trader" pass. (I'm not sure what the pass costs. The website is basically useless, but I think it's around $40)

Gent's.....for the first time in six years I will not be able to attend the show...I will miss you all !!!!

Top Bottom