What's new

DC Fountain Pen Supershow, August 13-16, 2015

Here it is July already and the DC Supershow is only 6 weeks away! Who's going? I will definitely be there, but haven't firmed up the date(s) yet. Time to start saving up my pennies, nickels, dimes, and $20 bills!

If you've never been to a pen show, or never to the DC Supershow, this is THE ONE. Don't miss it if you can possibly attend. :thumbup:

http://pencentral.com/

my sister dragging me to see my dad in Florida means i can't go this time, I'm sorry to Miss you all this year, me and the ink table were looking forward to pushing my luck

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I got (momentarily) very excited - until I noticed the August. I'm going to Alexandria next week. Oh well . . . maybe next year.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I really wish I could be there this year. Perhaps next year I will be able to go.

Bank machine for sure
Having been to a few pen shows now, I think I got this figured out. You start by bringing twice as much cash as you think you'll need. Then, after an hour or two, you start searching for the nearest bank machine. By the end of the day, your checking account is scraping bottom, and you're scoping out the dealers who take credit cards.

You can't take it with you...might as well spend it on something you really want...not wasteful things like food, clothing, shelter.

According to my calendar, it's less than a month until the Washington DC Fountain Pen Supershow!

Please don't tell me I'll have to hang out with Brian all by myself...I need reinforcements! He'll probably force me to buy a few dozen Parker 51s that I don't really need! :scared:

according to my calendar, it's less than a month until the washington dc fountain pen supershow!

Please don't tell me i'll have to hang out with brian all by myself...i need reinforcements! He'll probably force me to buy a few dozen parker 51s that i don't realize how badly i really need! :scared:

ftfy

Top Bottom