What's new

50-75% off AOS

Just bought a whole bunch of this stuff. Although some items I think are out of stock like the sandalwood

Thanks jrjones for posting this. I have never tried AOS products. Now I ordered every scent to try them.

I bought the AoS unscented for $6.25. Good price. It would be awesome if AoS was always this reasonable.

What ouch for shipping unless you buy a lot of items. I paid $12 for it all but shipping eats away some of the savings.

This is their checkout screen. You have been warned.

All orders shipped complete, when all merchandise is in-stock; no partial orders shipped. You will not be charged until your order is shipped.

Standard Shipping - $5.95 3-7 Business Days, Delivery Monday-Friday

2 Day Shipping - $16.95 2-3 Business Days, Delivery Monday-Friday

1 Day Shipping - $25.95 1-2 Business Days, Delivery Monday-Friday

I was looking at some brushes that were 75% off. By the time I began ordering things the brushes were done.

I ordered a brush and paid for it... Then today I got a refund for the brush. It seems that their inventory online and onsite aren't quite the same. Still, it's hard to be too upset. I have 2 tubs of Lavender and 1 of Ocean Kelp on the way, all for the price of 1 at the AoS retail store.

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Received two tubs of AoS Lavender today. Packaged nicely and wrapped much like Floris and Penhaligons with colorful tissue and gold foil stamp to adhere the wrapping. First class at a major discount.

My two lavender, one sandalwood and one ocean kelp arrived today - they really did an exceptional job packaging this order. The deep red paper and classy seal, plus the three samples in a little gift bag were a nice touch as well. Kudos to b-glowing.com!

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Wow. This "sale" is still going on. I snagged 4 more tubs of cream today, (2 Lavender and 2 unscented) for $30.95 shipped. Pretty amazing deal guys.

Top Bottom