What's new

Need advice on purchase.

I am contemplating making a purchase for cologne as I only have one bottle of T&H Trafalgar and about 1/4 bottle of Endymion left. I have around 52.00 in ebay bucks that is going towards this purchase and will be purchasing from fragrance.net ebay account. What I am thinking of purchasing is Floris Santal, Polo Blue, and Montblanc Individual. I would be out of pocket around 105.00. All bottles are new and sealed. Other scents I was considering is Floris Mahon Leather and Polo Blue Sport. I dont remember how the blue sport is on my skin, but I do enjoy Mahon Leather. I have not tried the montblanc, but I do love creed original santal. What say you guys. Should I be looking at somethign else?

I have had several compliments from Montblanc Individuel, more than any of my other fragrances. It smells modern and sweet to me, very nice. I bought a 2.5 oz tester bottle and saved several bucks on this already well-priced frag.

Two that I recently bought are English Laundry Signature and Polo Red Intense. They are both absolutely stellar. I'm not a fan of Polo Blue (too synthetic) but do like Mont Blanc Individuel as I own a bottle. English Laundry colognes are overlooked sleepers in the fragrance world. There is not a bad one and Signature, Arrogant and Tahitian Waters are all fantastic. If you like really sweet (aka lady killers), Oxford Blue is nice, too.

Top Bottom