What's new

My newest newbie accomplishment is the opposite of what I had been trying for

We all looking for a great close shave. The other morning though, I was sitting on the porch reading a book when I realized that I had lost track of time and had to rush to get to work. My first instinct was to grab my trusty old Fusion and can of goo and take them right into the shower for me, purely for speed. Then I suddenly felt stubborn, I didn't want to give in. I grabbed my brush and my DE and was able to work up an okay lather and get fine 2 pass SAS in a matter of minutes with no blood. It wasn't the lovely shave I have been working on, but it was a different use of my slowly growing skills and a great confidence booster.

Nice fellow traveler, I felt so macho, but a little nervous when I gave away all my cart razors, nothing but DE forever!

Lol I had a similar experience when I first decided to give up on BBS every shave. My first two pass with SAS-DFS with absolutely no irritation was a great milestone.
Don't get me wrong, I still feel the need to keep going most days, but its nice to know I can look presentable with a very quick shave...
In fact I'm gonna do that today. WTG then XTG and stop.

We all looking for a great close shave. The other morning though, I was sitting on the porch reading a book when I realized that I had lost track of time and had to rush to get to work. My first instinct was to grab my trusty old Fusion and can of goo and take them right into the shower for me, purely for speed. Then I suddenly felt stubborn, I didn't want to give in. I grabbed my brush and my DE and was able to work up an okay lather and get fine 2 pass SAS in a matter of minutes with no blood. It wasn't the lovely shave I have been working on, but it was a different use of my slowly growing skills and a great confidence booster.
What Razor and blade did you use?

Top Bottom