What's new

: Time to submit it, 2015 Brown Leaf LE Pipes

I appreciate all the comments gents. Nothing is better to me knowing that you enjoy the looks of the pipes, because we know how well Tinskys smoke.

Last edited:
I appreciate all the comments gents. Nothing is better to me knowing that you enjoy the looks of the pipes, because we know how well Tinskys smoke.

Yes they do! That morta was just too stunning to pass up. Now the hard part. Waiting for them to be crafted and shipped! :)

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I have been staring at my pipes, recently. Touching them. Petting them. Everything but smoking them.

I had to get a Morta. Had to. I've never had one. Fixin' that. :w00t:

My kids don't need to go to college, anyhow.

I have been staring at my pipes, recently. Touching them. Petting them. Everything but smoking them.

I had to get a Morta. Had to. I've never had one. Fixin' that. :w00t:

My kids don't need to go to college, anyhow.

The world needs ditch diggers too!

It's easy to grin when your ship has come in and you've got the stock market beat. But the man who's worthwhile is the man who can smile when his shorts are too tight in the seat.

His laugh and body language the moment after he delivers that line is one of my favorite Ted Knight moments ever.. he was awesome.

It's easy to grin when your ship has come in and you've got the stock market beat. But the man who's worthwhile is the man who can smile when his shorts are too tight in the seat.

His laugh and body language the moment after he delivers that line is one of my favorite Ted Knight moments ever.. he was awesome.

Lol. It was a classic line, wasn't it???!!!

Ted Knight was awesome. This was probably his most iconic role. His delivery was flawless. He was probably one of the most under appreciated actors of his time.

Wow! Beautiful pipes. Love all three. Unfortunately the Mrs. and I just bought 4+ of the Morta's in new bikes so i'm out. Congrats to all those that can partake.

"How bout a Fresca? Huh? huh?"

After much personal debate and deliberation... I finally broke down and asked my wife for her opinion on the Morta Tinksy or one of several other pipes that I was considering as my next purchase. She summed it up quite simply for me....

"Do you want something classy? or Something playful?"
"Classy" I say.
"Then get the Morta."

So shall it be said and so shall it be done. Now the wait begins... I'm super stoked about adding another morta to my collection and the ivory band is just that extra something to put this one over the top.

Great job Andrew!

Last edited:
All three of those pipes are fantastic. I can't see anyone going wrong with any choice. I have to stop looking at that page on Mark's site. That Bengal........

Great selections Andrew!

Now I'm waiting for the B&B LE Monocle and pocket watch set. :wink2:

All three of those pipes are fantastic. I can't see anyone going wrong with any choice. I have to stop looking at that page on Mark's site. That Bengal........

Great selections Andrew!

Now I'm waiting for the B&B LE Monocle and pocket watch set. :wink2:

Blue, it's been a while since you posted...why don't you look at the page again :)

Top Bottom