What's new

: Time to submit it, 2015 Brown Leaf LE Pipes

:pipe::a14::pipe::a14::pipe::a14::pipe::a14::pipe::a14::pipe::a14::pipe::a14::pipe:

Hear Ye, Hear ye!:a50: Gather round brothers! For we have the 4th installment of the Brown Leaf Limited Edition Pipes!View attachment 583784

$1992.jpg $1986.jpg $1989.jpg

I'm sorry did you say 3 and then 2? Why yes! :w00t: For the first time ever, there are 3 variations of the pipe. And with the option of 2 materials; briar and morta. This year's pipe design is a traditional En​glish Billiard. The quintessential pipe shape that will smoke any type of cut you throw (or gently pack) into it. Mark Tinsky makes a heck of a billiard, and on these specific models we went with a saddle bit as opposed to tapered, as a throwback to the pipes of yore.
Prepare for dapperness my friends.
:euro:

• [*=center]The 1st pipe is dark stained sandblast billiard with a white acrylic insert to contrast the stain and black acrylic mouthpiece. Mark's blasts are deep and craggy revealing the beautiful underlying grain. The rim of the pipe has been left smooth for an added aesthetic. Yours for $180+shipping

• [*=center]The 2nd pipe is a smooth billiard in Mark's Bengal finish. The insert material is a wood so unique, so rare, so sexythat Mark forgets what it is! :laugh: It hails from "Asia or Africa, but I can't remember the name :confused1" recalled Mark. Given the popularity of last year's amber acrylic stem, we decided to use that on this beautiful pipe. Yours for $225+shipping

• [*=center]Finally, the 3rd pipe is a smooth morta billiard with a pre-ban ivory insert and black acrylic stem. Mark has been saving this ivory for a special occasion and graciously granted us that honor. His supply of morta is also dwindling. Given the limited morta blocks and ultra rare ivory, See post #61. Yours for $325+shipping

The dimensions of all the pipes are 1.9Hx1.475Wx5.5L. Shipping will be 7 Dollars for The United States, $10 For our Canadian neighbors and $15 for anyone outside these two. There are additional shipping upgrade options as well.

This pipe is made, and priced, exclusively for B&B members only. Confirmation of membership will be run through the B&B Team to ensure that this limited edition truly is limited to you so it is of utmost importance that you INCLUDE YOUR MEMBER NAME in the Special Instructions section of the order form when ordering.

All orders will be placed through
http://webshop.amsmoke.com/Pipes/Club-Pipes/
Be sure to input your username correctly.

You will have three weeks to place your orders.
After July 24th, 2015 no more orders will be taken.

Last edited:
Woo hoo!!!!!!! Awesome pipes. Simply Awesome.

Now the problem is that I am at an APO address! Luckily I have Mark's email address and asked him. I am definitely looking at the Bengal and the Morta. Damn these are some good looking pipes.

Well done, Andrew on putting this together. I am salivating now.

Awesome! I love a straight billiard.. saddle stem.. morta ..ivory.. wow, man! Andrew, you and Mr. Tinsky aced it!

Last edited:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Well that was fast!

Now there are only 4 mortas remaining :001_smile

Jiminshiznit got one too, so down to 3! Hurry if you want one!!!! Of course, there is usually an Artist Proof pipe for the Sue Moore Auction if you miss out.

Jiminshiznit got one too, so down to 3! Hurry if you want one!!!! Of course, there is usually an Artist Proof pipe for the Sue Moore Auction if you miss out.

I'm trying! I just gotta find out if he can ship to an APO! I hope Mark is an early riser and checks his email first thing! :)

Woo Hoo! Morta and Bengal ordered! My wife is gonna kill me! But at least I am going to die smoking some gorgeous pipes! :lol:

Wow! Very well done, Andrew (umm...and Mark). That sandblast is a thing of beauty. Really like the way that looks.

But let's be honest. I can only buy one pipe this year. There's no way I pass up that morta.

Order placed. :blush:

Wow! Very well done, Andrew (umm...and Mark). That sandblast is a thing of beauty. Really like the way that looks.

But let's be honest. I can only buy one pipe this year. There's no way I pass up that morta.

Order placed. :blush:

And then there was one!

Wow you guys are gobbling up the mortas! I was gonna try and snag one after the next paycheck (conveniently before the cut off date) but I don't think I'll have the chance! Way to go BL Brothers!

Andrew....you and Mark have really outdone yourselves! I'm sitting this one out, don't have enough couch cushions to flip. Again...bravo! :thumbup:

Lovely triple threat; Mark's execution of the B&B team's design makes for another collectable piece. The shape isnt for me, so I will just admire the pictures of these pipes in action from our esteemed members

Top Bottom