What's new

How Many Weepers Did You Get Today?

Everything was fine until the very end where I did a stupid quick move right under the lower lip. So now I have a slight cut. Fortunately, styptic pen and alum block stopped it in a matter of minutes.

I occasionally get a couple small nicks on my throat when I shoot for a very smooth shave, they go away very quickly, almost never need to use anything on them other than cold water. My throat's so sensitive and my beard is so tough, it's rare that I can get anything close to a BBS on my throat w/o a little nick or two and still avoid irritation. compared to how many nicks I used to get shaving with cartridge or disposable razors, though, it's no big deal at all.

3, one of best shaves in the 5 weeks or so I've been at it. Vdh razor, astra sp blades, boar brush and fce lathered proraso red. 2 innocent weepers, and one on my lip because I got way too aggressive going atg like I was hacking shrubs.

I had a weeper a few weeks ago. i can't remember the set up, but it was just to the right of my adam's apple going ATG. Neck shaving has been the most difficult for me.

I got a bad one on my throat. My straight razor felt a little dull.....instead of going to get another straight razor (i don't store them in the bath room). I decided to use my R41, first pass ATG on my throat got a nice cut. I guess that's what happens when you having used a DE in 6 months.

Just barely a show of blood when the blade went over a nick of a couple days ago. I dabbed with my finger and it was gone. I was afraid my Parker 24C and the untested Voskhod might give me more. The first time I used the Open Comb I got caught a couple of times but this shave was much better.

None, R41 with fresh persona R.I. and Tabac. One of my smoothest shaves in a while and the after shave feel from Tabac is amazing.

Top Bottom