What's new

Thanksgiving Day PIF: Georgetown Pottery G12 Scuttle

I'm in, thanks for the generosity and the opportunity. SWMBO took my favorite very large coffee mug to build lather in. Hopefully a scuttle would earn me that mug back

Folks,

First off, thank you all for taking the time to participate in my PIF. A truly great response that is very much appreciated.

According to one of the internet's finest random number generators, The winner of the PIF is apipeguy. I'm also throwing in a tub of TOBS Eaton College shaving cream to sweeten the pot... Or in this case the scuttle.

PM is on the way to the lucky winner!

Fella, thanks again for the great PIF. Arrived home from work last night, actually early this morning and the box was at my front door. Opened it up and the skuttle was in perfect shape with the container of Taylor of Old Bond Street cream. Will be testing it out pretty quick and will continue the reply as soon as I do. Very excited to try it.

Just finished my first shave with the skuttle. Used Tabac and bowl lathered a fantastic lather with very little effort. The skuttle was absolutely great for lathering. The lather stayed fairly warm for most of the shave and perhaps I need to start with hotter water.

Very happy with the skuttle, thanks so much.

Top Bottom