What's new

Hello from New Zealand

Hello there,

Was going through a box of things that I had in storage from my family - these were kept with family photos and documents. I have no idea to whom they belonged to.

Gillette - made in Canada. If i'm reading the serials correctly, most of these are 1929 and a few 1930. I've come across two from 1925/26? 2530 and 2349 are the serials.

The Democrat Club are Made in Germany and have no numbers.
$Screen Shot 2015-06-29 at 11.36.21 pm.jpg
Capstan and Double Six have no numbers. Made in England. Same for Sha-View (Sheffield Steel)

Also found the odd Minora and Laurel?

All of them are the 3 hole type. How old are the other ones and what should I do with them?

Hello and welcome to B&B. Great to have you here. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Cool score on the blades!

Nice find and welcome aboard! NZ is on my bucket list to visit and fly fish. Don't tell my brother as he lives in Oz and I gave no desire to go there!

Hello there,

Was going through a box of things that I had in storage from my family - these were kept with family photos and documents. I have no idea to whom they belonged to.

Gillette - made in Canada. If i'm reading the serials correctly, most of these are 1929 and a few 1930. I've come across two from 1925/26? 2530 and 2349 are the serials.

The Democrat Club are Made in Germany and have no numbers.
View attachment 583140
Capstan and Double Six have no numbers. Made in England. Same for Sha-View (Sheffield Steel)

Also found the odd Minora and Laurel?

All of them are the 3 hole type. How old are the other ones and what should I do with them?

Here's a link to help you

http://www.mr-razor.com/Rasierklingen/Rasierklingen.htm

$Screenshot_2015-07-04-02-05-16.jpg

Top Bottom