What's new

Looking for a certain scented soap

The wife and I got some preshave oil from maggards, the cherry sandalwood vanilla scent. She loves the scent. While we were in the store, we asked Brad if they ever tried to produce it in a soap form. Which they had, but it came out badly.

So I've been tasked with finding a soap, crop, or cream that kind of hits that scent profile. There's got to be an answer someplace...

I would contact some of our artisan members. I've found them all very responsive and most helpful. I think that I'd reach out to Through the Fire first as they produce soap for the Maggard label as well their own and others. They are open to scenting soaps for special orders. That said, TTF is one of several here that produce custom orders and I wouldn't hesitate to write to any of the artisans who produce soaps I've enjoyed so much. Good luck.

Phoenix used to have a CSV soap but I don't know if they still do it. If not then I would speak with Eric from Dapper Dragon, he makes custom soaps. He has made me one (White Chocolate and Orange) which turned out amazing, so much so it's in his current line up. He is in the process of making me another.

Sterling makes a vanilla sandalwood soap. It may be to your liking, or they may be able to tweak it for you and add a cherry scent to it.

You may want to take a look at Mystic Water and Michelle's Vanilla Sandalwood. Her scent profiles are just amazing!

Top Bottom