What's new

Attention North Alabama Wetshavers ...

I am creating a Google group for those of us in North Alabama, particularly the Huntsville/Madison/Athens/Decatur area. The purpose of this group is to have a convenient way of organizing meetups, groups buys, and selling things locally. I don't intend for this group to be a discussion forum, so there most likely won't be a whole lot of bandwidth. PM me your email address and where you live and I'll sent an invite.

I am creating a Google group for those of us in North Alabama, particularly the Huntsville/Madison/Athens/Decatur area. The purpose of this group is to have a convenient way of organizing meetups, groups buys, and selling things locally. I don't intend for this group to be a discussion forum, so there most likely won't be a whole lot of bandwidth. PM me your email address and where you live and I'll sent an invite.

Have you gotten any further with setting up a google group for North Alabama wetshavers?

Bump. Read the first post if you are local and interested. I'm planning on buying a few items soon and it would be great if I could get some additional people in on some orders so we could get free shipping.

Im in N. Alabama but I don't use Google Groups. How about a Facebook Group? I live in DeKalb County but spend most workdays in Hunts, Madison, Athens and The Shoals areas.

Im in N. Alabama but I don't use Google Groups. How about a Facebook Group? I live in DeKalb County but spend most workdays in Hunts, Madison, Athens and The Shoals areas.

The Google group is long established. I'm not sure what you mean about not using Google groups. It's easy and doesn't require a Google account. You even can set it up to see and participate in the activity via email. There isn't much bandwidth as the group's main purpose is to help local guys split/avoid shipping on orders, set up meetups, keep one another aware of local shopping deals, etc. In fact, it's been about a year since the last post there. I'm trying to get the membership up so folks can get together with online orders to reduce shipping or get bulk purchase pricing. PM me your email if interested.

I wish I still lived in Boaz I would join up. I only get up there now to visit family every few months. Maybe when I retire in the future I can move back to God's Country. I sure do miss Sand Mountain. You can take the man away from Sand Mountain but you can't get the Sand out.

I wish I still lived in Boaz I would join up. I only get up there now to visit family every few months. Maybe when I retire in the future I can move back to God's Country. I sure do miss Sand Mountain. You can take the man away from Sand Mountain but you can't get the Sand out.

Sand Mountain is The Land Of Eternal Bliss :)

Top Bottom