What's new

Clubman Special Reserve smells like.

Something The Most Interesting Man in the World would wear or maybe Chuck Norris. Maybe Special Reserve would wear Chuck Norris. In any case I just purchased my first bottle and I know it's not going to be my last. I love the scent. Anyone know of any colognes or EDT's similar in scent?

Cannot think of anything, to me it is a mix of leather and cured tobacco leaf.

I use Tabac and Alt Innsbruck in my regular rotation, but as much as these two are "tobacco" fragrances they are very different compared to the Special Reserve; at least to my nose.

Like them all :thumbup:

Smoky leather to me. One of my favorites. Pairs well with the old Aramis cologne. I think they both have a lot of similarities. Both can be overwhelming if you go nuts.

Cannot think of anything, to me it is a mix of leather and cured tobacco leaf.

I use Tabac and Alt Innsbruck in my regular rotation, but as much as these two are "tobacco" fragrances they are very different compared to the Special Reserve; at least to my nose.

Like them all :thumbup:

I agree.

I don't know what the stuff smells like, but it is unique and addictive! My favorite description said the top note smelled "exactly like the incense they burn at Catholic Mass."

I agree that it's quite similar, but Special Reserve has a very complex aroma and, within the space of 45 minutes, the smell changes and a cumin-like fragrance takes over.

Like all the Pinaud aftershave/colognes I've tried, the fragrance fades fairly quickly -- a wonderful excuse to re-apply, for a little aroma therapy.

If you want a scent that's different from every other guy, this is a serious contender.
:euro:

It's what I would wear in this place. Double-breasted suit, fedora, Walther in my pocket, drinking cognac with some shady characters.

$Rick-s-Cafe-Americain-casablanca-1345099-301-400.jpg

Top Bottom