What's new

Brown Razor Works 6/8 Barber's Notch, 1/2 hollow, Jade G10 Scales Arrived!

The pics largely speak for themselves, but I cannot say enough about the quality of this razor! The single stabilized grind is beautiful and the mirror finish is flawless. The overall razor is pretty light, and the scales are elegantly thin yet still very rigid. The blade centers perfectly in the scales and the pinning is just right....the blade moves with ease but won't under its own weight. The jimps on the top and bottom of the tang are just enough to provide grip, not so much that you really feel them other than just as a reference point. As for the hone....simply flawless. This razor really is worth every penny paid! Enough words....pics really tell the tale far better than I every could. To Brian, many thanks for the quick and courteous service and shipping. A stand-up operation in every sense of the word!
$IMG_1993.jpg$IMG_1994.jpg$IMG_1995.jpg$IMG_1996.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats!

Truly love mine also. I only wish the jimps on the bottom went completely across the tang like they do on the top and not just on the edges.

I love the grind he put on this. It's a very nice half hollow grind but shaves like a stiff full hollow. It even "sings" on the strop!

Shaves superbly!

Last edited:
Top Bottom