What's new

Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club

I'm wondering if Bocephus safely made it to his happy but frigid home in off the tip of Lake Michigan...otherwise known as Chicago?

Rumor has it that Bocephus will be hitting the cold road to Chicago today. Get yourselves ready, I will be posting the signup for the next game shortly.

proxy.php

I am just following the example set by those before me, if I muck anything up let me know!

Bocephus is getting his freeze on during the trip to Chicago, so let's get this thing cooking

3BSC Bingo – Round 4

Greeting Bingo Survivors! It’s time to get ready for the next Bingo round of the Badger & Blade Bingo Survivor’s Club. The next round will start on January 13, 2016. In order to play you must meet all the requirements and agree to all the rules below. These are the rules that will be followed for future 3BSC Bingo games.

3BSC Bingo Rules
(There is no rush to sign up, so please read them carefully)

1. Have Fun – This is a simple game intended to satisfy the “Bingo Itch” in between regular B&B Bingo games.

2. Standard bingo numbers will be called (B-1 through O-75). Numbers will only be called in the 3BSC Club thread (this thread, the one you are currently reading). Three numbers will be called each day. (I'll let you know if fewer numbers will be called on Saturdays or Sundays.

3. A winning Bingo is 5 squares in a row: horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. Winner will announce “3BSC BINGO” in this forum thread and post a pic of their card. Once verified, the game will end.

4. The winner agrees to be the caller of the next game and provide a small prize (a small trinket from your local area) for the winner to keep, in addition to the Pass around prize: “Bocephus”. 3BSC Bingo will have a new games running continuously, as long as a normal B&B Forum Bingo game is not occurring. The winner may start sign ups as soon as they win, and will start calling numbers within 3-5 days after receiving Bocephus. (You should have Bocephus in your possession for an average of 10-14 days.) This round of 3BSC Bingo games (with the travelling Bocephus) will continue through September 2016. The winner of the final game will send Bocephus back to skypsyd at the beginning of October so he can be prepped for donation to the 2016 Sue Moore Auction. Please feel free to use any bingo software, online number generator, or bingo card generator at your disposal, for your game. Here are samples you can use:
Bingo Cards: http://print-bingo.com/
Bingo Number Generator: http://www.bingoadvantage.com/online/bingo_caller.cfm

5. Bocephus wants to tour the world and see as much as possible in the next year. Therefore you may only win 3BSC Bingo and receive a visit from Bocephus one time (but feel free to continue playing as much as you want, just for fun). The winner agrees to post a photo (at least one) of Bocephus with them, or in their local area (at some landmark that shows where he is). Winner will also provide a souvenir for Bocephus to take with him, as proof of this travels. This can be something like a pin, button, charm or keychain attached to his collar.

6. All B&B TOU rules apply, however this is NOT an official B&B event, just a Clubs & Brotherhoods event.

BINGO will start Tuesday January 13, 2016 sometime after 9 AM Central Time

How to sign up

1. To be eligible, you must be a 3BSC Member. (i.e. you have played at least one regular B&B Bingo game in the past, and you have posted in this thread) And, it wouldn’t hurt to add 3BSC to your signature!

2. Add your name to the list below.

3. PM me (Parjay) with your email address, so I can send you your Bingo card. Cards will be sent out on January 11, 2016.

These rules will be linked in TheVez2’s signature, so if you need to review them in the future, just look for one of his posts.

1) Parjay (Caller)
2)
3)
4)

I know I was there, but I was outside of the grid. I live my life outside the grid (not really but it sounds hardcore)!

It was clearly a formatting issue, but I had to capitalize on it for humor sake!

You were always there, but the wiki has been giving me some formatting problems. And it hasn't been keeping my changes. I still need to fix a couple things on that page.

Top Bottom