What's new

Badger & Blade Bingo Survivors Club

In that case I'd like a painting studio and gin and tonic bar [emoji4][emoji439]

Read above on your Gin & Tonic, and I can do the studio for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought it today. It is on order, but here is a peek, and yes, Rebecca the bar is stocked with a never ending supply of Rangpur, and Bombay Saphire and a one of a kind taco machine, and a special section for all KJ's Critters, and a BBQ pit for Dane

View attachment 616435

Okay we really know what this bus for all of you looks like!
proxy.php

Don't forget....
proxy.php

Greeting Bingo Survivors! It’s time to get ready for the next Bingo round of the Badger & Blade Bingo Survivor’s Club. The next round will start on 1 Dec 2015. In order to play you must meet all the requirements and agree to all the rules below. These are the rules that will be followed for future 3BSC Bingo games.

3BSC Bingo Rules
(There is no rush to sign up, so please read them carefully)

1. Have Fun – This is a simple game intended to satisfy the “Bingo Itch” in between regular B&B Bingo games.

2. Standard bingo numbers will be called (B-1 through O-75). Numbers will only be called in the 3BSC Club thread (this thread, the one you are currently reading). Three numbers will be called each day.

3. A winning Bingo is 5 squares in a row: horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. Winner will announce “3BSC BINGO” in this forum thread and post a pic of their card. Once verified, the game will end.

4. The winner agrees to be the caller of the next game and provide a small prize (a small trinket from your local area) for the winner to keep, in addition to the Pass around prize: “Bocephus”. 3BSC Bingo will have a new game every month that a normal B&B Bingo game is not occurring. This round of 3BSC Bingo games (with the travelling Bocephus) will continue through the end of September 2016. The winner of September’s game will send Bocephus back to skypsyd at the beginning of October so he can be prepped for donation to the 2016 Sue Moore Auction. Please feel free to use any bingo software, online number generator, or bingo card generator at your disposal, for your game. Here is one that we have used:
Bingo Cards: http://print-bingo.com/
Bingo Number Generator: http://www.bingoadvantage.com/online/bingo_caller.cfm

5. Bocephus wants to tour the world and see as much as possible in the next year. Therefore you may only win 3BSC Bingo and receive a visit from Bocephus one time (but feel free to continue playing as much as you want, just for fun). The winner agrees to post a photo (at least one) of Bocephus with them, or in their local area (at some landmark that shows where he is). Winner will also provide a souvenir for Bocephus to take with him, as proof of this travels. This can be something like a pin, button, charm or keychain attached to his collar.

6. All B&B TOU rules apply, however this is NOT an official B&B event, just a Clubs & Brotherhoods event.

BINGO will start Tuesday December 1st, 2015 at 0800 Central Time

How to sign up

1. To be eligible, you must be a 3BSC Member. (i.e. you have played at least one regular B&B Bingo game in the past, and you have posted in this thread) And, it wouldn’t hurt to add 3BSC to your signature!

2. Add your name to the list below.
3. PM me (TheVez2) with your email address, so I can send you your Bingo card. Cards will be sent out either November 29[SUP]th[/SUP] or 30[SUP]th[/SUP].

These rules will be linked in my signature, so if you need to review them in the future, just look for one of my posts.
_________________________________________________________________________________

1) TheVez2 (Caller)
2)
3)
4)

1) TheVez2 (Caller)
2) Skypsyd
3)Heysi
4)Jzuzphreek (Just make sure I don't get Heysi's card!)
5) gagi

1) TheVez2 (Caller)
2) Skypsyd
3)Heysi
5) gagi
6) Imatabor

7) Badger Babe
8) Billski
9) Rockero

1) TheVez2 (Caller)
2) Skypsyd
3)Heysi
5) gagi
6) Imatabor

7) Badger Babe
8) Billski
9) Rockero

1) TheVez2 (Caller)
2) Skypsyd
3)Heysi
5) gagi
6) Imatabor

7) Badger Babe
8) Billski
9) Rockero
10) dangerousdon (I'm okay with Heysi's cards as long as they are the one's from the first couple of games.)

Here's the B-Man, hanging out with some of my shaving collection...
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448233690.688916.jpg

Also, I still need a PM from:
4) [MENTION=56654]jzuzphreek[/MENTION]
6) [MENTION=75490]imatabor[/MENTION]
10) [MENTION=93173]dangerousdon[/MENTION]

Top Bottom