What's new

Where do you make your purchases online?

I've liked the service I've gotten from shoeboxshaveshop.com, though most of my blade orders come from eBay.

Kevin

I live in Canada so Joe at The Italian Barber gets most of my orders. After Joe would be Fendrian for some things he doesn't carry. Lately I've ordered a few things from manufacturers' own sites as their products are not available from other online sources. I just received my Plisson synthetic direct from them. Acqua Classica di Borsari I got from FragranceX. Captain's Choice lather bowl on the way from CC.

Ebay - Blades and Vintage Razors
Etsy - Soaps and Vintage Razors
Amazon Prime- Essential Oils, Witch Hazel, New Razors, Lotions, After Shave
Stirling Soap Company - Shave and Bath soaps
BullGoose - When I can't quite find what I am looking for at the others
Italian Barber - When I can't quite find what I am looking for at the others

I hate paying shipping charges which is why I end up buying from Amazon Prime or Maggards, now that they have something similar to Prime. It's not free shipping, but close to it if you order enough products. Plus, I like dealing with Maggard's. They are fast, courteous and pack the items well.

Last edited:
I hate paying shipping charges which is why I end up buying from Amazon Prime or Maggards, now that they have something similar to Prime. It's not free shipping, but close to it if you order enough products. Plus, I like dealing with Maggard's. They are fast, courteous and pack the items well.

I hate paying more for products where the pricing is overly inflated to cover shipping. There is no such thing as "FREE SHIPPING".

I almost exclusively use (will use) Italian Barber, aside from Amazon/Ebay for bulk blade purchases and artisan sites for artisan soaps (Stirling, Captains Choice, Mama Bear). Other than that I like Maggards. Fast shipping, great service, plus they have samples.

Top Bottom