What's new

a question about tags and where to find what they mean

So i see most people have at least one tag. I.E. mine is Veteran. I know what that one means along with Active Duty. but I was wondering what the other ones mean and where I can find out. Thanks all

The wiki is user driven. Please feel free to create a page for the Badges.

Lol. I don't know what they mean though. That's why I was hoping for a wiki page. Maybe we can create one and have everyone add in their knowledge. I only know check-6, contributor, veteran, and active duty. The rest pizzle me.

Lol. I don't know what they mean though. That's why I was hoping for a wiki page. Maybe we can create one and have everyone add in their knowledge. I only know check-6, contributor, veteran, and active duty. The rest pizzle me.

I'm afraid some will remain pizzles to all of us... especially the elusive and mysterious THTC badge!

Emeritus-For Mods who have retired or semi-retired from service.
Steward-For active stewards of the forum.
Vegetarian-Auctioned during The Sue Moore Annual Fundraiser for breast cancer. Sue was an inaugural member here who passed from that dreadful disease. I think the carnivore badge is also auctioned.
Merit- for exemplary service to the forum.
Brown Leaf- purchased to verify age to trade tobacco products in the exchange.
Moderator-For active mods of the forum.
Contributor-for monetary contributors to the forum. Various levels.

Last edited:
Emeritus-For Mods who have retired or semi-retired from service.
Steward-For active stewards of the forum.
Vegetarian-Auctioned during The Sue Moore Annual Fundraiser for breast cancer. Sue was an inaugural member here who passed from that dreadful disease. I think the carnivore badge is also auctioned.
Merit- for exemplary service to the forum.
Brown Leaf- purchased to verify age to trade tobacco products in the exchange.
Moderator-For active mods of the forum.

Oh cool I didn't know that's what brown leaf meant. I thought it just meant you consumed tobacco in some way....

Top Bottom