What's new

I have a dilemma

I had a very decent collection of DE's when I discovered straights. I collected both for a little while but the reality is I didn't use the DE's anymore so I eventually sold them off.

I'm down to one DE and one SE, they get used maybe a couple of times a year if they are lucky. I ended up passing on or selling most of my safety razors, the two I've kept were common, a little beat up & under $5 each.

They honestly don't take up much room but I have a limited amount of space to keep my gear and I figure if it's in a drawer I won't use it, currently I am like a kid in a candy shop looking over which straight I am going to use that day and the DE/SE razors I have in the same type of holder display does not get a look so maybe I should just drop the one's I have in a drawer and fill the holders with straights as I acquire them.Currently I have 7 DE/SE razors and 14 straights, the brushes are another tale.
I would keep them. 7 razors doesn't take up that much space in a drawer. Or I could store them for you in my collection for you, especially that Fatboy.

Top Bottom