What's new

Attention Evan Williams Single Barrel fans

Just got this from the Bardstown Whiskey Society:

Say "goodbye" to Evan Williams Single Barrel 2005 Vintage

proxy.php

It seems that people just can't keep their hands off a good bottle of whiskey. We're only half way through the year, but we've already run through our entire Evan Williams Single Barrel 2005 vintage.

Rest assured, our 2006 vintage has been held to the same exacting standards as each bottle marked by our master distillers from the previous year. No need to hoard that lovely, lush bourbon flavor for yourself - entertaining and gift-giving are still excellent options.

I got the same message, and it had the desired effect (desired by HH, at least). I stopped by my local outlet and picked up one of their remaining two bottles. Just in case. I did look at Oregon's on-line inventory site (one of the few advantages of being a control state is that all of the state licensed outlets are on a centralized inventory system), and it appears that right now there is still a fair amount out there on the shelves, but I'd guess that supply will run dry before the 2006 gets released.

Finally got around to Total Wine on Saturday to pick up a bottle of EW Single Barrel. They were down to their last 5 bottles and had moved them to an endcap.

Top Bottom