What's new

Flashlight best buy !

Check out the reviews,the price on Amazon is $26,this includes a protected battery made by Samsung ,sheath and a charger !...Buy 2,and the shipping is free.A great starter kit for a first time torch owner,or a great gift to give to anyone.The construction looks great,far beyond what you would expect at this pricepoint..This is the upgraded model,with genuine upgrades,not just BS..... http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-1-x-18650-max-847-lumens-(beam)shots-compare :thumbup1:

Attachments

• $thor.jpg
    $thor.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Checking out the reviews, and it looks excellent for the price point. Kind of puts my Strion to shame. I'd probably destroy that holster in short order at work, but I really like the spring clip.... something I wish my Strion had. Nice and bright, and rechargeable.

Don

That looks awesome. It also looks like from the dimensions I read that it would not be too big for a hunting torch. With a climbing stand on your back, a rifle on your shoulder and gloves, you want as much light as you can get without the flashlight being too big and cumbersome. This might be the deal!!

Thank you for sharing.

Just a few years ago a torch kit of this quality with this amount of OTF lumens would be over $100,this thing puts out a LOT of light per dollar...

Top Bottom