What's new

Welcome to the Aftershaves Forum, from the new Steward!

I just saw this (new job has me on here much less than I used to be). Congrats, KJ!

I look forward to your expanded presence here.

Thanks again guys. Good to see so many of you back in the fold. I love this place!

Sir, I am lucky to see you here, sir may I ask you one question

Sir, I don't have good nose for fragrances,

I just keep on trying, what is the best way to know what fragrance suit you, which make your mood happy and on the same side its subtle one.

Sir, I don't have good nose for fragrances,

I just keep on trying, what is the best way to know what fragrance suit you, which make your mood happy and on the same side its subtle one.

I don't have a good nose for scent notes either. I don't pick apart, or analyze my fragrances. I just try it, and if I like it, I use it. It's as simple as that. I enjoy trying lots of new products. That's how I have amassed such a huge collection of aftershave. I just keep finding new (mostly vintage, so "old" actually, lol) aftershaves to try.

Just try whatever you can find to see if you like it, and use what you like.

Man , I thought you were KJ-52 ! (joking) But you're VEZ the Spiderman ! Great Vids by the way ! SERIOUSLY !

<b><i>

I guess this is you KJ , hope it's okay to post it . Great Job !

Michelle Burns is supposed to contact me after the batch is ready . (YAY !) GREAT Lather , AWESOME ! I subscribed !

PEACE ! Thank you for your Service ! And for taking the Stewart gig ! Shalom !

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom