What's new

R.I.P. Buddha

My Beloved companion and friend Buddha passed away Thursday morning. His kindness, enthusiasm, spirit and loyalty are unmatched. It is with a heavy heart and my deepest sorrows that I share this news. Words cannot express the sadness and emptiness I feel.

R.I.P. my buddy- you are sorely missed. I will see you again on Rainbow Bridge.

2/14/04-6/11/15 $P1000327.jpg$with football on grass.jpg$cutie.jpg

I'm sorry to hear about Buddha. My Jackie left us 2 weeks ago and I know how difficult it can be. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

So sorry to hear. How old was he? Losing a pet hurts almost as badly as losing a human family member. I might even say it hurts just as much.

Thank you all for your condolences. Buddha was abandoned in a park and had parvovirus as a puppy. I had the privilege of his company for 10 years and almost 10 months. His birthday is Valentine's Day. He passed away at the age of 11 years and 4 months.

2/14/04- 6/11/15.

i miss you so much buddy.

Man...I hate these posts. Not because it makes me want to tear my heart out, but because I have been there many times. Take comfort, as you alreadyknow that your pup will be waiting for you on the other side of the "Rainbow Bridge". Gone only temporarily. Think of it as though he's just getting in tip top shape for when you see him again. All that jumping and licking and barking that's going to take place...Rest easy Buddha and to you sir, we're all here for you.

Prayers to you and your family, unfortunately this seem sot be a them lately, we just let got of out Snickers & Fly a month or two ago, Looks like all of our pets, will be having a party at the rainbow bridge while they wait for us.

The good ones go too soon
But they leave behind a ghost
Evoked by a distant, half heard bark
Carried at sunset through the shadows on the night’s firstbreath
A ghost that lies curled against the cold in their favoritecorner
The corner from which they watched
The corner where they pursued in dreams phantom prey
With soft cries and twitching feet
A ghost that will trot along beside you on the path to anaccustomed chore
A ghost whose manifestation as grief slowly transforms
Until it evokes a soft smile of remembrance
As tales are told, as memories are dipped from the well of time