What's new

Fruity Shaving Soaps

Anyone here like fruity scents on there soaps?

I actually do like fruity scents. My favorite scent is Orange.

I just heard Stirling makes a pineapple scented shaving soap and now I'm going to have to order it. I love eating pineapple. As a matter of fact I tried pineapple pancakes this morning and they were delicious.

Anyone else crazy about fruit scents?

Please post

I love Catie's Bubbles Saturday Morning. it smells exactly like a bowl of fruit loops. I am also a fan of fruity scents and this is one of my favorites. a good citrus one is Kell's Energy

Calani's Oriental Plum is a gorgeous scent that I keep having a good sniff of whenever I'm in the bathroom!

Yes, I definitely second the Caties Bubbles Saturday Morning.

Also from Mickey Lee, the La Belle du Sud scent has a nice peach in it. Their new Kokomo scent of Pineapple/Coconut is always a good scent combo, but I haven't had a chance to try that one out yet.

As for orange, I see Caties has a pomander scent up now, which I might have to try. Orange/clove is a great combo to me.

I just heard Stirling makes a pineapple scented shaving soap and now I'm going to have to order it. I love eating pineapple. As a matter of fact I tried pineapple pancakes this morning and they were delicious.

Please post

Their iced pineapple is sooooo good. It literally smells like they smAshed a pineapple into the tub nd added some menthol to it. So cold yet so pineapply. Your gonna love it. I love their orange chill as well.

Please post

Let us know how the pineapple is if you try it. I saw they have an iced pineapple and a pineapple cilantro (I believe), which is re one I'm really interested. I have my eye on quite a few stirling soaps right now including Island Man, Black Cherry, and the a pineapple scents. Good thing I have a birthday coming up because I know what I'm asking the wife for, ha!

Their iced pineapple is sooooo good. It literally smells like they smAshed a pineapple into the tub nd added some menthol to it. So cold yet so pineapply. Your gonna love it. I love their orange chill as well.

If you've ever been to Disneyland or Disney World and eaten a Pineapple Dole Whip (pineapple soft serve) that is exactly what this shave soap smells like. Fantastic for pineapple fans. And another +1 for Saturday Morning, will bring you right back to cartoons and cereal.

I love orange scents too, if you have a search you will find a post I did some time ago, it had a tone of small reviews on the orange scents I had tried. Since then I have tried more.

if you love orange then you will love Dapper Dragons new White Chocolate and Orange.

I am going to buy Stirlings Iced Pineapple this month to try, sounds great. I used their Orange Chill Witch Hazel and Aloe this morning, super refreshing.

I also really enjoy CRSW JDO and Citrus for their orange qualities.

For or a slightly different fruity number try CRSW Vetiver Moderne, this has a really big plum finish that makes it very interesting.

I love fruit scents. Mike's Orange, Cedar, and Black Pepper is one of my favorites. I also love Stirling Black Cherry. Will have to check out the Stirling Pineapple.

A lot of great info thanks

I have Mama Bears Orange Orange and every time I smell it I want to take a bite. Very good orange smell.

Edwin Jagger has a Limes Pomegranite soap that smells awesome and has a great lather.

Ogalala also has a pomegranite soap that smells wonderful.

yeti makes (or made) an orange scented Dreamsicle shave soap, which is nice.

$yeti soaps myrsol feather apr 1 2014.jpg

Top Bottom