What's new

looking for a cood conditioning beard wash/shampoo

i have a goatee like thing i am trying to grow. but its getting very dry. i cant seem to use normal face wash or shampoo without it getting very dry. and even a little sore. looking for good recommendations

Hair and mane show horse shampoo the small bottles are sold at general dollar here. Country girls been stealing it from their show horses for years in my neck of the woods

Try a non color hair dye. The chemicals seal the hair's cuticle making it smoother and it retains it's natural moisture better. Personally I use Clairol Natural Instincts Happy Shine. It's just their regular natural instincts hair dye only without any color to it. Made a huge difference with my hair and beard. Hit it up once every month or two and use the conditioner in between.

Girlfriend gave me some BlueBeard beard wash and conditioner for Christmas a while ago. The combo works well. It is the only product I've used so it is all I can comment on.

Try and use products without SLS (sulfate free). Most mass produced hair cleaning products strip too much of the natural oils. Focus on ingredients such as Jojoba Oil or Argan Oil. I've used Dr. Bronner's bar soap as well as OGX brand hair care products with great results.

Top Bottom