What's new

Shavepocalypse - do the math

I have enough blades to last until I retire in 30 years. Soaps/creams might run out in the next decade, though. Need to stock up!!

If I'm still alive after 2050, shaving probably isn't my number 1 priority anymore :wink2: so my goal is 2050 ... not there yet though ...

If I'm still alive after 2050, shaving probably isn't my number 1 priority anymore :wink2: so my goal is 2050 ... not there yet though ...

If I live until 2050 the highlight of my day will be waking up. I'll bet that I still have some shave soap stored somewhere. :w00t:

This thread is rather amusing... and at the same time... eye opening. Eye opening in the sense that I just realized how attached to shaving I am. I just pictured my self (a bearded man) scowering America in search of my favorite scented soaps. Going mental on anyone who criticized my obsession in finding shaving soaps. And, once a soap is found loving every second shaving....

I NEED HELP! haha I am not sure this shaving addiction is a good thing anymore.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Hmmm... What kind of superhero do you think that would turn you into?

Unsure. But most post-apocalypse movies have people shaved (Road Warrior? someone shaved the Humongous' head), if not neatly groomed.

:001_huh: For that matter, there are never bearded people on spaceships (I think. Chewie?)... pretty sure shaving will go on.

Romans shaved; they're gone, but civilized shaving remains.

In some nasty future world, the light of civilization will remain ... razor sharp.

AA

EDIT: I forgot Riker, the XO on USS Enterprise (Picard's).

Last edited:
Update

proxy.php

http://imgur.com/0obQc8o

[[url]http://imgur.com/0obQc8o

Vlad - I'm in awe of that AOS photo. Simply amazing.

It's pretty crazy, but the price was right. If I find Tabac for $5 per puck, Valobra or Speick sticks for a few bucks, I would do the same thing. :yesnod:

Looks like you've got a sick one in that herd. Its pictured towards the bottom. Use that one next. :O

I'm on it!

Top Bottom