What's new

Triple Crown .

The ultimate test for a race horse. Triple Crown winners in this sport are few and far between. Born in KY on Groundhog Day 2012. KY known for Fast Horses, Bourbon, and Beautiful Women.

Last edited:
That was great. I was at a MLS soccer game tonight, and as I was waiting in line for crab fries, I watched the race on one of the two monitors hanging over the concession stand. Great horse and brilliant race.

It's an impressive feat considering there were a bunch of fresh horses that didn't run in the prior races and the horse won by a large margin.

Wonderful race - It was over once the first turn was complete and you saw AP "gliding" effortlessly along the back straight. I mentioned in another thread that I think this will be his last race...his post-racing stud life is worth way more than the purse of any future races.

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
I was at work, so I didn't get to watch, but I'm glad he won. I was born in '82, so there's never been a Triple Crown winner in my lifetime.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I was at work, so I didn't get to watch, but I'm glad he won. I was born in '82, so there's never been a Triple Crown winner in my lifetime.
And now you have one. I was born in '52 and there haven't been many in my lifetime

Top Bottom