What's new

Santa Maria del Fiore

You guys are bad! Just forced me to order this, like I need another soap like a hole in the head!

Well, keeping track of the variety of products in your SOTD is mind blowing so I'm sure nobody would notice an extra jar laying around either...​

Well, keeping track of the variety of products in your SOTD is mind blowing so I'm sure nobody would notice an extra jar laying around either...​

Ha!
I've contracted for off-site POD storage, which should help out! Of course, climate-controlled!

Update, i gave my jar a whiff when i got home and the vanilla notes are coming through, amazing. I think when i first smelled it, it was sitting in my post box in the heat for awhile hence the eucalyptus oil being in the forefront, but now its really coming together

Joe did mention the potential for an aftershave and beard oil in the same scent. I'm hoping that means there is more soap coming. (I did manage to snag one today though, just in case there is no more. :wink2:) I'm really anxious to try this one!

Ooo boy I got mine today and just from the packaging I feel sorry for the wet shavers out there that missed on this one. One word to describe it all is elegant

If only I wasn't in something called the yearly restraint. [emoji22]

I dropped out of the sabbatical last week over some ABC and Boellis. When I saw this I was glad I was out. Grabbed this and some Pannacrema, a Tabac refill, and a Velobra almond soap. I guess I've done the full treewhale.

I feel you bro. I had the same issue. I absolutely do not want to fail the restraint as a matter of principle so I won't purchase anything, but damn did SMDF tempt me.

As a guy who made it through the 2013, I feel your pain and admire your devotion! Its a hell of a feat, no doubt. But it will give you a real sense of accomplishment and maybe make you rethink and change your shave gear buying habits for good. That happened to me and I do buy a lot of Joes great stuff still, but my quest for the next best thing died in 2013 and I feel good about that.

Stay strong man! But if you go out, go out big and pull a full treewhale!! :)

Get the Smdf and your Haslinger and be happy!

This post is not endorsed by the restraint thread.

:lol:

I dropped out of the sabbatical last week over some ABC and Boellis. When I saw this I was glad I was out. Grabbed this and some Pannacrema, a Tabac refill, and a Velobra almond soap. I guess I've done the full treewhale.

Talk about a quality treewhale both in quantity and quality! Just picked my first Valobra stick from the restraint pass around box, it is an amazing soap!

Must...resist...

Top Bottom