Status
Not open for further replies.
SOTD

Razor: Gillette Single Ring
Blade: Voskhod (1)
Soap: Provence Sante Green Tea
A/S: Aqua Velva
Brush: Omega 10290

SOTD 6/7/15 Gillette Milord & blade, Doug Korn Proto-type 2 with Pur-Tech Synthetic knot, Mystic Water Bay Rum SS, USB

proxy.php

proxy.php

Wonderful photos, everyone! Have a great Sunday! :001_smile

Nice Photos this fine Sunday Gentlemen! including those missed from yesterday

Have a great day Gentlemen, and for those that stuck it out for one soap for the week, congrats. It was a tough one sticking to one soap for me. I will have the results later next week. Free week coming up this next wee

Thank you very much gents! "One Soap' week was an easy ride for me. Tabac is definitely my favorite soap. :001_smile

Michael

Have a great day Gentlemen, and for those that stuck it out for one soap for the week, congrats. It was a tough one sticking to one soap for me. I will have the results later next week. Free week coming up this next week

Thanks Dave! The "One Soap" week was good for me, I really got a chance to dial in my selection.
I may repeat the exercise with some hardware or perhaps another soap...
Big thanks to Stefano (Mostho) for the idea! :thumbup:

Michael
Thanks Celestino! Great "basket" shot today!

winblows
Thanks!

Winblows
Have a great day Gentlemen, and for those that stuck it out for one soap for the week, congrats. It was a tough one sticking to one soap for me. I will have the results later next week. Free week coming up this next week
Thanks!

another nice brush and setting!
!

Very nice!

Thanks Celestino! Great "basket" shot today!

Thank you, gentlemen! :001_smile

Gentlemen of the SOTD. We wrap up another great week of Photos and Posts and we would like to Thank Stefano for the great idea for the theme. Many of us stuck it out with one soap, but probably agree it is much nicer to have the multiple of choices that are available to us. I for one found out I would be a terrible 3017'er

We have a few more surprises for themes coming up so we hope you will enjoy them

Also I alluded to a Big Surprise coming in July. Well its still coming, so stay tuned to the SOTD and the Clubs and Brotherhood forum for the sneak peak and announcement.

I will give you a hint... We will be the focal point of Badger & Blade as we will be hosting an event that you can get involved in and that has been ran in the Shaving Cream and Shaving Soap Forum. Plus you can win a very nice Prize

More soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom