What's new

Active Duty PIF Share With Your Buddies Edition June/July

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I'll be picking a winner sometime tomorrow, or, if I'm too drunk from the cookout, Sunday

I'll be picking a winner sometime tomorrow, or, if I'm too drunk from the cookout, Sunday

LMAO :lol: There is No Shame in that, it is a time for Celebration of Freedom, Family, Country and all things we Stand Tall to Defend.
Have a Very Happy Fourth Of July to all Who Celebrate it.

Sincerely;
Nate

captp

You have the rest of today and some of tomorrow morning. I'll pick a winner Sunday morning

Last bump for the night for folks to get in on this. Get your badges and get a chance at a great package for your troops. I know my Sailors will love me if I win it.

Greatest of luck to all and I hope everyone had a Safe and Happy Fourth Of July.
Sincerely;
Nate

captp

Guess what? I'm not picking a winner until tomorrow, so come on down

captp

I never could count, so I picked a 1st & a 2nd place winner.

1st place goes to Devonmoonshire, you get the original box pictured, plus I'm adding a couple of Arko sticks and some more blades

2nd place goes to Bleyda2, you will get a package with 2 DEs, 2 brushes, a couple of soaps and a variety of blades

Those are, of course for you to share, but I will include a nice soap for your own use, just a little reward for your sharing nature.

I will contact you both shortly to get a shipping address

Congratulations to the winners. The rest of you should keep your eyes open for my next PIF, which should be in a couple of weeks

Congrats Devonmoonshire and Bleyda2 (even though you seem to keep beating me this week!)! Job well done on promotions and enjoy those razors!

Thanks, sir! Just so you don't feel so bad, none of these PIF's I win are going to personal use. They are being used to pass on the love of wet shaving to the troops I am deployed with. Thanks captp, I will PM you my information!

Top Bottom