What's new

Canadian Pass-around Box - What's Next?

What to do with the box?

• Sell the box and give the money back to B&B

• PIF the entire box to a newbie

• Ship it back to their respective starting point start again

• Sell/PIF part of the box and then ship them back to their original point for round 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted in the poll and I'm definitely in for the next round. I think you shouldn't remove much, if anything, and just keep them moving. I was surprised to hear that Luc liked the RS and maybe something "common" in the box will work for me too.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I probably was as surprised as you. Because of that, I will possibly buy some now... When there's room in the den...
In a few years... But yes, it worked really well!

Luc

Staff member
All right, looks like we have a majority here. Let's wait for both boxes to end before the curing process starts.

I haven't been on the forum much due to life and what not but I would love to be in the 2nd round. I have a few items I have tried and do not like that would be great for a pass around.

I'm in for the next round. It would be good if we could swap most of the stuff in the previous boxes so the contents are different than the previous pass around.

Luc

Staff member
I'm in for the next round. It would be good if we could swap most of the stuff in the previous boxes so the contents are different than the previous pass around.

This ain't the sign-up thread mate! :laugh:

I believe that the content of the box changed quite a bit since you got it so it will have a few similar items but many new ones. As per the plan voted up here, the boxes will need a small surgery to be lighter and they should be ready to be back on the road.

Right now, I believe that the East box is with Tonich being tested and the light-weight surgery will then begin. For the West one, I exchanged PMs with Khory93 and I will do the PIF process.

The plan would be to then do a sign-up thread and off we go. Fairly easy. I will make sure to post some links here and in the other two threads to be sure that those who participated before can see it to participate again.

Whenever the pass around boxes get going again, I'd love to be in. I'm in Northern Ontario. I'll keep subscribed to keep an eye out for when they get going in the fall. Cheers!

Top Bottom