What's new

ABC! Another one to put to the Test!

Well, just got this in the mail from BullGoose. You guys are killing me:laugh:

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 302
Hey Hector, are those your shaving brushes there on the right? :tongue_sm

Ouch! But I got my wife a one two punch with that. She asked me once why I needed so many brushes? And I just looked at her stash and point right at it. Never got the question again:w00t:

Ouch! But I got my wife a one two punch with that. She asked me once why I needed so many brushes? And I just looked at her stash and point right at it. Never got the question again:w00t:
Man, that's such a great tip! How come I haven't thought of that one before.. [emoji15]

Well, I could not wait, so I gave this a run for its money. All I can say is, it didn't disappoint. It took a bit of a quick learning curve, a little goes a long way and on much water is not the thing to do. Once I got it dialed in, the rest was a breeze.

The fragrance is excellent. Love the Almond scent. The only complaint I could have is the level of slickness is not as much as say CF or SMN. Having said that, I would recommend it, it is excellent.

Now I understand why the amount is rather small, a little goes a long way. It is not too soft, not too hard, so a little pinch works well for a least two good passes and a touch up. I used my Rooney Emillion 2, oh boy!

Last edited:
Hector-- Glad you like it! Interesting about slickness. I definitely agree with you about the SMN cream. I feel like the ABC soap is just as slick if you get the hydration right. Report back as you get more shaves with the cream...!

Hector-- Glad you like it! Interesting about slickness. I definitely agree with you about the SMN cream. I feel like the ABC soap is just as slick if you get the hydration right. Report back as you get more shaves with the cream...!

I agree. I figure a little more tinkering will do the trick.

Got the cream and the apricot hull balm but the balm arrived 75% spilled as the cap mustve come off in shipping...what a mess....the entire packaging was soggy wet...although it smelled good. Luckily bullgoose gave me a full refund on the balm.

Both products are excellent....if you dont get a great shave with them, the fault lies elsewhere.

Got the cream and the apricot hull balm but the balm arrived 75% spilled as the cap mustve come off in shipping...what a mess....the entire packaging was soggy wet...although it smelled good. Luckily bullgoose gave me a full refund on the balm.

Both products are excellent....if you dont get a great shave with them, the fault lies elsewhere.

I've been thinking about buying that Apricot hull balm for awhile. How would you describe the scent? And does it dry your skin out at all?I've heard a couple people say that here on B&B.. Lastly,its pretty expensive,isn't it? Thanks Tester 28 for any info you can provide.

Craig

Top Bottom