What's new

Erasmic tallow vs. Erasmic veg.

So the red box erasmic stick is a crap?I wonder if it is better than other sticks such as boots,palmolive,wilkinson.
It must have been a great reformulation since i see tallow in the ingredient list.

If it says Amber House it is pure crap..Boots stick is excellent and not made by Boots actually,they farm it out and the guy who makes it does a great job.The Boots bowl is a different formula ,but also a very nice lather maker.The old German Palmolive stick is excellent.LEA ,BEA ( if it's still around ) LaToja ,Tabac all have nice sticks....

So the red box erasmic stick is a crap?I wonder if it is better than other sticks such as boots,palmolive,wilkinson.
It must have been a great reformulation since i see tallow in the ingredient list.

The Palmolive is a lot better IMO. The Erasmic appears to lather well but dissipates almost immediately.

I`ve tried the red box present day tallow stick one but the lather was unstable however i was able to get some slickness and cushion to shave with it. I acquired a certain taste for it because due to virtually no lather it just meant less rinsing of the razor for me and I was able to get excellent shaves anyways.

Top Bottom