What's new

Best "Sleeper" Blade

Bic Chrome Platinum. I've tried a large variety of blades, but have yet to find one that matches their combination of sharpness, smoothness, and durability. Not sure why they're not talked about much in these parts.

why would it be called Filo America if it's Made in Korea? shouldn't it be called Filo Korea ?? just thinking.....

After trying it today for the first time, my pick is the orange Asco Super Stainless. It gave me my most comfortable shave to date. It felt a lot like a Voskhod and I think that they have the same coating. Apparently all blades meant for shaving have a Teflon coating and the "Teflon coated" print on the Voskhods is just a marketing gimmick, but there definitely is something special about the orange Ascos and the Voskhods.

Bolzano Superinox? Anyone? A great blade. Smooth, sharp and durable. A little on the pricey side, $32 for 100, but an excellent blade. Not a single word or mention anywhere. I'm surprised no one has tried these blades.

Gillette Super Thins. Thai or Vietnamese ( i believe both are made in Shanghai and just have different packaging). Love em and bought a 144 pack.

Top Bottom