What's new

Can You Hear the Mosquito Sound that Annoys Teenagers

This is a little test made by http://www.WTF5.com that will show you if you are capable of hearing the annoying teen repelant mosquito sound. The mosquit sound is played at various levels ranging from 30 khz to 10 khz. 99% of the population will be able to hear the sound around 15 khz. Take the test and find out if the Teen repeler / repel mosquito machine would work on you. We have tested 2 models of the mosquito machine and it worked quite well.

Last edited by a moderator:
$Get A Rope.jpg

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
They need something that repels teens, they get on my nerves more than skeeters.

And I didn't hear anything at an level. My speakers suck or I'm deaf.

There are several apps you can get for your phone that reproduce the tone. I used to turn it on in another room and it wouldn't take 30 seconds for my daughter to start yelling for me to cut it out! (LOL, what else are Dad's for except to torment their teenage daughters?)

I can't hear it at all.

I heard that some businesses play the sound to keep teens from congregating....

It didn't take long for the teens to turn the tables and start using the mosquito ringtone for their phones in school, thinking that their teachers wouldn't hear it. Many underestimated their teacher's hearing and overestimated their age and got caught anyway.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
They need something that repels teens, they get on my nerves more than skeeters.

And I didn't hear anything at an level. My speakers suck or I'm deaf.
Actually, I remember reading of some places that were having problems with teenage skateboarders, and were using high pitched sound frequencies to keep them away. I will have to look that story up- it has been a few years.

Teenagers sometimes employ sounds that drive away anyone over the age of 25:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom