What's new

My ebay finds. 3 vintage blade for $100 shipped

I meant to bid on ONE razor from this seller which is liquidating a collection from a barber. Apparently I had too much whisky because when I checked my invoice THREE razors were listed. I accidentally bought all three for around $100 shipped. One is a dubl duck no 1. Other is a Jung New York made in Germany. Other is an American Rauh Cutlery Co
Got them today. The Jung looked very new with hardly any wear. The dubl duck has some wear on the toe and some hone wear. The other is in pretty good shape as well. I was pretty surprised all were almost shave ready out of the original boxes they came with! Pretty happy I ended up buying all three although I meant to spend about $30 for ONE razor :)
Blades and scales are in good shape. No real rust. Should easily polish up.

$photo.jpg$photo2.jpg

Good user grade straights. I prefer razors like this. I tend not to use my nicer ones for fear of leaving an errant fingerprint or drop of water and ruining a finish/polish.

Probably why I like my Kamisori's so much. They are usually satin finished and have carbon on them quite often which helps with staining etc.

Top Bottom