What's new

New to B&B and interest in unscented shaving.

Good evening gents. This is my first evening on the B&B forum and I see there are others who have an interest in unscented shaving products and processes. I have been wet shaving for most of my life (except for a short stint in my teens with an electric)...and I consistently miss a spot while shaving and decided to call it a mustache.

I have learned a few things over the years about unscented saving products...but I learn something new every day...and I have no doubt I can learn from the experiences of others. I look forward to being part of the community.

Welcome to B&B! You will find that most all of the artisan soap makers offer an I scented version of their wares. There are also some unscented aftershaves available. Nivea makes one that I know of.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

I am a scented shaver myself. I enjoy that aspect of this hobby, but you will find plenty of advice and help here.

Welcome to B&B. I also prefer unscented (also lightly scented) products. Feel free to PM me and I can give you a rundown on what I've found/use.

Good evening gents. This is my first evening on the B&B forum and I see there are others who have an interest in unscented shaving products and processes. I have been wet shaving for most of my life (except for a short stint in my teens with an electric)...and I consistently miss a spot while shaving and decided to call it a mustache.

I have learned a few things over the years about unscented saving products...but I learn something new every day...and I have no doubt I can learn from the experiences of others. I look forward to being part of the community.

LOL

Bravo Rusty Blade.

Or goatee

Try asking our pro members here
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/3-Shaving-Soaps

Or
http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/17-Shaving-Creams

A warm welcome to the forum!

I personally love scented products while shaving, I find it adds to the experience and gives me a feeling of pampering myself.

But, I can definitely appreciate why you and others would prefer unscented. One unscented product I've always wanted to try is the Martin De Candre unscented shaving soap. I love their soap, but I know the scent turns off some people.

Welcome to the fold. While I enjoy using scented soaps, I would make a recommendation towards Barrister & Mann "Unscented. While I have not used the "Unscented", I've no doubt that the performance would match that of the scented.

Top Bottom