What's new

Diving into the Veg.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I ordered some of the Veg, not without some trepidation. Will I like it? Will my skin like it? Will my wife and daughter like it? Who knows? Stay tuned!!

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Will do the same, soon. Just seems wrong to get four new AS' in a week ...

... so I'll wait until Monday.

G'luck!

AA

I ordered some of the Veg, not without some trepidation.

You've either ordered the olfactory equivalent of Japan's strike on Pearl Harbor, but this time with the bombs replaced with bloated, waterlogged, old incontinent cats, or you are about to enter a lilac Camelot that those who cannot enter can only bitterly assail with litterbox jokes, tormented because they know that on the other side of that uncrossable barrier, life is just damn better.

Trepidation is natural. Total panic is frowned on, but not unknown.

You've either ordered the olfactory equivalent of Japan's strike on Pearl Harbor, but this time with the bombs replaced with bloated, waterlogged, old incontinent cats, or you are about to enter a lilac Camelot that those who cannot enter can only bitterly assail with litterbox jokes, tormented because they know that on the other side of that uncrossable barrier, life is just damn better.

Ok, that's the best thing I've read today. :lol:

Of course it's even better because it came to my head in Bing Crosby's voice.

Aaaand the Internet is broken. Well played sir,well played.
This stuff scared me more than a Feather blade, and when it first came in my home I took that tiny six ounce bottle out to the garage, opened it, took a whiff and immediately thought, "Dear Lord, why hast thou forsaken me?"
Now, I have three bottles of the Veg on the go. In the shave den, in my desk at work and in my truck.
No, I'm not clinically​ insane, your Honour.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Well guys, it just came, and I dove right in. Have to say, it smells awesome. Smelled great in the bottle, now it's significantly more complex. Why doesn't this get more love??

Well guys, it just came, and I dove right in. Have to say, it smells awesome. Smelled great in the bottle, now it's significantly more complex. Why doesn't this get more love??
Not sure bro, but welcome noble knight of the veg table, you are chosen!!!!

I.....hate it......im on the year sabattical......I will wear it, but its like the lima beans you gotta eat to get dessert.

I wonder if the people who like it are the same ones who think Cilantro doesnt taste like dish soap, which it does to me.

Top Bottom